Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

straight and for only the seventh time on the road

in RPG und Stecki 30.11.2019 02:45
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

ST. PAUL, Minn. - After failing to protect a lead two nights ago against one of the NHLs worst teams, the Minnesota Wild held on late against a fellow playoff contender. Zach Parise broke a tie early in the third period, and Darcy Kuemper stopped 29 shots to break the franchise rookie victory record in Wilds 2-1 victory over the New York Rangers on Thursday night. After Jason Pominville had several whacks at the puck from in close, Parise stuffed it past Rangers backup goalie Cam Talbot 1:03 into the third. "Yeah, its going to be important from here on out to learn how to protect leads and win games the hard way," Parise said. "Tonight, it was a hard game, the way they played. They were in our face all the time through the neutral zone." Two nights after Kuemper failed hold a three-goal lead against Edmonton, he bounced back for his 12th victory. Nino Niederreiter also scored to help the Wild snap a three-game losing streak. Derek Stepan scored for the Rangers, who buzzed around the net in the final seconds, but couldnt get one past Kuemper. New York lost its second straight and for only the seventh time on the road in its last 24 games. "After they scored their second goal in the third period, they sort of backed off a little bit on their forecheck, and we were able to get some chances there but werent able to finish," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. Kuempers highlights included a save from close range on Derick Brassard with 8 seconds left and a key stop on Rick Nash when the Rangers were on the power play late in the third. After the game, Kuemper was asked if he felt any added pressure after Tuesday nights collapse. "No, you know what, maybe a little bit before the game. But once you get out there its just another game and you just want to do what youve done all year," he said. "I think as a whole we did a good job of that." Niederreiter scored from the slot in the first after confusion between Nash and John Moore led to a turnover deep in the New York zone. Stepan tied it on the power play at 3:19 of the second with a wrist shot that Kuemper never saw. Stepan hit the post on a shot 15 seconds earlier. It was the second straight game New York was held to a single goal. "I dont think it was so much them, I think were more worried about ourselves," Nash said. "We have to establish more offence, more shots. Its just not going our way right now. Weve got to work through this." Talbot — starting the first game of a back-to-back in place of Henrik Lundqvist — made 24 saves. Both teams are trying to hold down playoff spots as the season winds down. The Wild are in the top wild-card slot in the Western Conference, while the Rangers are in a battle to finish among the top three teams in the Metropolitan Division in the East. "What I liked was the two goals that we scored were goals that we can score in the playoffs," said Wild coach Mike Yeo, whose team has played in six straight one-goal games, going 3-1-2. "Those are the kind of goals that we have to score going forward. That was one of our keys to the game, we need a playoff offence mentality. I still think we can be a little bit more aggressive to the net." NOTES: While calling the game from between the benches in the first period, Wild television analyst Mike Greenlay took an accidental stick to the face from New Yorks Mats Zuccarello. Greenlay got stitches during the intermission and called the rest of the game with a small bandage under his left eye. "Upper body injury," Yeo joked after the game. ... Stepan has 10 points in his last eight games. New York lost for only the second time when Stepan scores. ... Parises goal was his 23rd, one behind Pominville for the team lead. Wholesale Shoes From China . Nwaneri, who was born in Dallas and attended Naaman Forest High School in nearby Garland, Texas, tweeted, "Its official! Im coming home, Im coming home. Air Max Sale .C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along. https://www.wholesaleshoesforcheap.com/ . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. Yeezy 350 Sale . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. Air Jordan Sale . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Red Wings aim to extend their longest winning streak of the season to five straight games on Tuesday night as they play host to the Florida Panthers. The Red Wings closed the month of November on a roll, beating Vancouver 5-3 on Sunday to improve to 8-2-1 in their past 11 games. Pavel Datsyuk scored twice versus the Canucks, giving him nine goals and 15 points in 13 contests this season. Gustav Nyquist, Niklas Kronwall and Danny DeKeyser all lit the lamp for the Red Wings, while Jimmy Howard stopped 30 shots in the win. Detroits opener of a four-game homestand was delayed for about a half hour less than a minute in after a power surge affected some of the lights in the arena. In the end, we got two points, thats what matters, said Detroit forward Henrik Zetterberg, who had two assists. We played a good team here today and its nice to see that we can get some goals. DDetroit forward Justin Abdelkader left the game with a shoulder injury and is day-to-day, though unlikely to play tonight.dddddddddddd. The Panthers hope to rebound after having a two-game winning streak halted with a 2-1 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets on Monday night. Rookie defenseman Aaron Ekblad had his clubs goal, giving him three tallies and 12 points on the season. With Roberto Luongo not starting for a second game in a row due to an upper- body injury, Al Montoya made 21 saves in defeat. These are the games that we have to have, said Montoya. Some nights you need to slug it out 2-1, and we werent able to do that. Luongo did back up last night and may start this contest. He is 7-5-5 this season with a 2.33 goals against average and .927 save percentage in 17 starts. The Panthers won three of their five meetings with the Red Wings last season, winning both trips to Detroit. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen