Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

the Titans could wear Oilers throw

in RPG und Stecki 22.01.2020 03:48
von elaine95 • 18 Beiträge

The Texans are going without a General Manager this season after firing Brian Gaine and being blocked in their bid to interview Patriots exec Nick Caserio Lamar Miller Jersey , which leaves the G.M. responsibilities divided between a variety of people in the organization.One of those responsibilities is handling trade discussions with other teams and that was a need that came up this week as the Texans moved to acquire running back Duke Johnson from the Browns.Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that head coach Bill O’Brien was the man in charge of making the deal happen on the Houston side. O’Brien worked with Browns G.M. John Dorsey and agreed to send a 2020 fourth-round pick with conditions that can bump it to a third-round choice to Cleveland in exchange for Johnson.O’Brien butted heads with Gaine about some personnel decisions and had a rocky relationship with Gaine’s predecessor Rick Smith as well. With control over the 53-man roster and trade decisions, O’Brien can only have beefs with himself about the team’s personnel this season. DeAndre Hopkins and J.J. Watt both publicly have expressed a desire to wear the Houston Oilers’ uniforms as a throwback. That, though Jadeveon Clowney Jersey , isn’t going to happen.The Titans own the rights to everything Oilers.“That’s very interesting, except the Oilers don’t have anything to do with the Texans,” Titans controlling owner Amy Adams Strunk told Paul Kuharsky of paulkuharsky.com. “That’s a hard no.”Watt told Kuharsky on Thursday that he understood the Titans’ position but is disappointed. “People think I don’t understand that we have no rights whatsoever to the Oilers’ history or uniforms Johnathan Joseph Jersey , haha,” Watt said. “I understand it completely. It doesn’t mean I can’t still enjoy those uniforms and wish we did have the rights.”Instead, Strunk said the Titans could wear Oilers throwbacks one day. (The ultimate indignity would come if the Titans wore the Oilers’ uniforms for a game in Houston.)“I think that would be something I would take to the fans Charles Omenihu Houston Texans Jersey ,” Strunk said. “If they were on the board and excited. I mean, so many people love those uniforms, so maybe. Maybe we’ll put a survey out there and sometime if they love them and wanted it to happen Charles Omenihu Jersey 2019 , I’m sure we could make it happen.”Titans fans don’t seem nearly as excited to see the Houston Oilers jerseys as Houston Texans fans do, but the Titans are more likely to wear the throwbacks than the Texans are.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen