Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

on Friday at La Quinta and a 69 on Saturday on the Palmer

in Schutztiere 03.12.2019 01:58
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

LA QUINTA, Calif. - Matt Kuchars ball crashed into the rocks at the foot of the Santa Rosa Mountains and shot sideways into the All-American Canal.More rocks and water gobbled up another ball — and with it, his third-round lead on Saturday in the Humana Challenge.Its too bad, but its what happened, Kuchar said. I still got one more day left to try to make some birdies and still pull this thing out.Two strokes ahead after a birdie on the par-5 14th, Kuchar bogeyed three of the final four holes for a 1-under 71 on PGA Wests Arnold Palmer Private Course. That left him a shot behind two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton, Bill Haas, Justin Thomas and Michael Putnam.The highest-ranked player in the field at No. 11, Kuchar lost a shot on the par-3 15th when he drove to the right, sent his second to the back edge and missed a 14-footer.Just nearly an impossible up-and-down if you miss the green right, Kuchar said.He bogeyed the par-3 17th after his tee shot went right, bounced off the mountain rocks and raced across the green into the canal.With a pitching wedge, youre looking to hit a good shot, Kuchar said. Unfortunately, I let it hang too much and it caught a rock and went in the water.The seven-time tour winner closed with another rocky bogey, ending his birdie-eagle string on the par 5s. On the first 12 pars 5 of the week, he had an eagle and 11 birdies.On 18, his 235-yard approach sailed long and left into the rocks and water. After his ball rolled away on a penalty drop, he placed it deep in the dormant grass, blasted out to 8 feet and two-putted.I hit a great drive and was in between a 3- and 4-hybrid, Kuchar said. I went with a 3-hybrid, trying to get it back to the hole and hit a solid shot that just didnt fade.Compton shot a 67 on the Jack Nicklaus Private Course to join Haas, Thomas and Putnam at 17-under 199. Haas, the 2010 winner, had a 69 on the Nicklaus layout. Thomas shot 68 on the Palmer course, and Putnam had a 69 at La Quinta Country Club.Compton birdied three of his last five holes in breezy, warm conditions.I had a couple shots that were loose on the drives, but I salvaged the round, Compton said. Tomorrows a new day.On the final day of the pro-am competition, Compton played in a group with amputee Chad Pfeifer and Baltimore Orioles pitcher Bud Norris. Pfeifer lost his left leg in Iraq.On the third hole, he said, Hey, listen, you know, you really inspired me learning about your story, Compton said. And Im kind of speechless, because I see him with a huge adversity that hes gone through and it speaks volumes.Haas is making his first start since November. He took the long break to rest his left wrist, injured when he fell down stairs at Hilton Head.So far, something to build on, but I also know in the back of my head I dont think Im a hundred per cent, Haas said. So, Ill go on the range and work on it. I just got to stay in the moment and try not to hit too many foul balls tomorrow.Thomas birdied two of the last three holes. The 21-year-old former Alabama player hit a 91-yard shot to a foot for birdie on the par- 4 16th and two-putted for birdie on the 18.Im pleased where Im at going into tomorrow, Thomas said.Ryan Palmer, Scott Pinckney and Steve Wheatcroft were a stroke back along with Kuchar.Palmer followed his 61 on Friday on the Nicklaus course with a 68 on the Palmer layout. Wheatcroft had a 68 on the Nicklaus course, and Pinckney shot 69 in the Palmer.Defending champion Patrick Reed, paired with Kuchar, was tied for ninth at 14 under after a 67. Hes coming off a playoff victory two weeks ago in Hawaii in the Tournament of Champions.Phil Mickelson was 11 under in his first start since the Ryder Cup in September. He had eight birdies and four bogeys in a 68 on the Palmer course.It was a day that could have been really low, Mickelson said. It had a lot of potential and I ended up making too many bogeys and letting some birdie opportunities slide.The 44-year-old Mickelson won the event in 2002 and 2004.DIVOTS: Former President Bill Clinton was on the Palmer course, greeting players as they crossed the bridge between the 17th green and 18th tee. The Clinton Foundation is a tournament partner. ... Blake Adams missed the cut by four strokes in his return from hip replacement surgery. A shot out of the lead after an opening 64 on the Nicklaus course, he had a 79 on Friday at La Quinta and a 69 on Saturday on the Palmer course. Fake Raptors Jerseys .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. Custom Toronto Raptors Jerseys . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. https://www.cheapraptors.com/ . They were right in that they responded to coach Randy Carlyles goaltending switch to erase a two-goal deficit. Raptors Jerseys 2020 . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found. Cheap Raptors Jerseys .com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Not one, not two, not three. The Texas Rangers now have four catchers on their 25-man roster. The Rangers recalled opening day starting catcher J.P. Arencibia from Triple-A Round Rock on Thursday, the same day they made the expected move of activating catcher Geovany Soto from the 60-day disabled list. Struggling first baseman Carlos Pena was designated for assignment after playing only 18 games in his return to the Rangers. Soto and Arencibia joined the team for a workout in Toronto, along with catchers Robinson Chirinos and Chris Gimenez. Texas (38-57), with the worst record in the majors, plays the Blue Jays on Friday in its first game after the All-Star break. Arencibia was optioned to Round Rock on May 20 after hitting .133 in 20 games with the Rangers, 19 of them starts at catcher. He hit .279 with 14 homers and 41 RBIs in 48 games at Round Rock, where he started 20 games at first base while playing the position professionally for the first time. Eight of his last 11 startts at Triple-A were at first base.dddddddddddd Pena hit .136 and two RBIs in 18 games for Texas, including 16 starts at first base, after being purchased from Round Rock on June 24. Texas has 10 days to trade, release or outright Pena to the minor leagues. He had rejoined the Rangers on June 24, a week after signing a minor league deal -- and 13 years after making his major league debut with Texas. He was the 10th overall pick in 1998. Soto tore cartilage in his right knee late in spring training and is looking to make his season debut with the Rangers after 12 games of rehab the past two weeks with Round Rock and Double-A Frisco. In 54 games last season for the Rangers, primarily as the backup to A.J. Pierzynski, Soto hit .245 with nine homers and 22 RBIs in 54 games. Soto was expected to be the primary catcher this season before getting hurt in the spring. The Rangers traded right-handed reliever Jason Frasor on Wednesday, so only the Pena move was necessary Thursday to bring back two catchers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen