Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

this game has been a part of my life forever

in RPG und Stecki 30.11.2019 02:39
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens pushed their bodies to the limit on Mondays episode of Raw as they fought for possession of the WWE Universal Title. Each man took a tumble through a table, while Rollins unleashed a daredevil dive onto Owens from the top of an entranceway, much to the Toronto crowds delight. Rollins leaps onto Owens from the crowd Watch the best moves from the match in the video at the top of the screen, a clip that also features expert manoeuvres from the likes of Cesaro, Kofi Kingston and Cedric Alexander. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Cesaro and Kingston displayed tremendous feats of athleticism in the nights Tag Team Title match, while Alexander nailed fellow cruiserweight combatant Ariya Daivari with a Lumbar Check. Cedric Alexander is a member of WWEs cruiserweight division Plus, Sasha Banks and Bayley attempted to suplex womens division powerhouse Nia Jax - did they succeed? Find out in the clip above.Then watch Banks challenge Charlotte for the Raw Womens Championship, live on next weeks episode of Raw at 1am on Monday night (Tuesday morning). Live WWE: Late Night - Raw November 29, 2016, 1:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: WWE Raw report WATCH: Angry Jericho! WWE on Sky Sports Follow @SkySportsWWE Fake Sports Jerseys . The Detroit Tigers star had microfracture surgery Friday to repair the medial and lateral meniscus in his left knee. "I dont want to say it was a surprise," team president and general manager Dave Dombrowski said. Cheap Sports Jerseys .C. - Brent Sutter scored 1:32 into extra time as the Charlotte Checkers came from behind to defeat the visiting Abbotsford Heat 5-4 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. https://www.discountsportsjerseyscheap.com/ .Y. - The New York Islanders are brimming with confidence these days, thanks to a standout goalie and a newfound winning attitude. Sports Jerseys From China . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. Clearance Sports Jerseys . The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42. MIAMI -- The Miami Marlins were heated after Thursday nights game when a call from Major League Baseballs new instant replay system and the rule preventing catchers from blocking the plate did not go their way. The Cincinnati Reds thought MLB got it just right. A long delay in the eighth inning resulted in what the Marlins thought was the third out turning into the tying run. Zack Cozart was initially ruled out by home plate umpire Mike Winters on the play at the plate. The review extended the inning and Ryan Ludwick delivered a two-run single to help give the Reds a 3-1 victory. "The fact of that matter is that everyone around baseball should be embarrassed by a call like that," Marlins president David Samson said during an expletive-laced postgame tirade. With the Marlins leading 1-0 in the top of the eighth, the Reds loaded the bases with one out. Bryan Morris got Todd Frazier to fly out to right fielder Giancarlo Stanton whose throw to the plate easily beat Cozart for what appeared to be the final out of the inning when catcher Jeff Mathis tagged out Cozart, who trotted in without a slide. However, after a 6-minute, 10-second instant replay review, the call was overturned because Mathis was ruled to be blocking the plate and Cozart was called safe, tying the game 1-1. Marlins manager Mike Redmond was immediately ejected after throwing his hat to the ground and arguing with the umpires. Redmond kicked his hat on his way back to the dugout for good measure. "As a former catcher in this league for 13 seasons, as a grinder, as a guy who loves this game and respects this game so much, this game has been a part of my life forever, but to lose a ballgame tonight on that play is a joke, its an absolute joke," Redmond said. "I dont think anybody who plays this game should feel good about winning that game and I would say that if it had been reversed. That guy was out by 15 feet." Cozart saw it differently. "I thought it was pretty obvious from the replay that they made the right call," he said. Reds manager Bryan Price agreed. "Cozart was out by a fairly reasonable margin, but the catcher, from the inception of that ball going off the bat, had taken away the entire plate with his feet," Price said. "His body was in the middle of the plate." During the delay, Mathis, a 10-year veteran, was confident that he did everything right in acccordance of the rules.dddddddddddd "Im just disgusted," Mathis said. "Thats a tough way to lose a game. ... For it to be decided like that, its just disgusting." MLB issued a statement about the play after the game: "We have begun to examine the Crew Chief Review in tonights Reds-Marlins game, which resulted in a violation of Rule 7.13, the call being overturned and a run scoring on the play," the statement said. "We plan to discuss this situation further with the appropriate parties tomorrow, and we will communicate with the clubs after our discussion about this play." Reds starter Johnny Cueto (12-6) struck out nine and allowed one run in seven innings and Aroldis Chapman pitched the ninth for his 24th save. Stanton hit his 25th home run and Tom Koehler (7-8) took the loss allowing two unearned runs in seven innings. TRAINERS ROOM Chapman had to be tended to by trainers with two outs in the ninth when he had some discomfort in his right leg. He remained in the game and threw a 101 mph pitch to strike out Marcell Ozuna to end the game. "I had a little discomfort in the leg," Chapman said. "It was an awkward step I took when I made the pitch." Reds reliever Manny Parra (stiff back) has not pitched since July 20. "He is improving," Price said. "He played catch today. Its as day-to-day as it comes. It always seems like its a day away from him actually being a piece of what were doing." ON DECK The Reds Mat Latos (2-3, 3.31) will start Fridays game against the Marlins Jacob Turner (4-6, 5.69). Latos is 0-3 with a 5.26 ERA in seven starts against the Marlins. Turner will be making his first start at Marlins Park since May 31 against Atlanta. TO TRADE OR NOT TO TRADE The Marlins completed a six-player trade with the Houston Astros to acquire 24-year-old right-handed starter Jarred Cosart, who will be in Miami on Friday. There has not been a decision when Cosart will join the rotation. The Reds did not make any deals at the non-waiver deadline. "We were involved in a lot of different negotiations, but in the end we were looking mainly for offence and there really wasnt the offensive pieces out there," Reds general manager Walt Jocketty said. "In fact, none of the guys that we had talked about were moved. I think the asking prices were beyond what we felt comfortable with." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen