Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

Goran Dragic led five Suns in double figures with

in RPG und Stecki 28.11.2019 09:46
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

AUBURN, Ala. -- With Tre Mason beginning his NFL career, Cameron Artis-Payne is thriving in his new role as Auburns go-to running back. Artis-Payne ran for three touchdowns, all in the first half, and No. 5 Auburn used a dominant ground game to beat San Jose State 59-13 on Saturday night. Auburn (2-0) had six touchdowns and 358 yards on the ground. Artis-Payne, who had 112 yards rushing, said he is "more comfortable knowing that Im going to be in the game and not having to worry about playing time." It was his first career game with more than one touchdown for the Tigers. Last season, Artis-Payne competed for carries behind Mason, who was one of six Heisman finalists before being drafted by the Rams. Artis-Payne ran for 177 yards with a touchdown in Auburns 45-21 season-opening win over Arkansas. Quarterback Nick Marshall, making his first start of the season, ran for 103 yards, including a 27-yard touchdown on his final drive late in the third quarter. Blake Jurich threw a 75-yard touchdown pass to Tyler Ervin in the opening quarter but had two first-half interceptions for San Jose State (1-1). Jurich left the game in the fourth quarter and had X-rays on his left arm following the game. "He wanted to go in even after the injury," said San Jose State coach Ron Caragher. "Well see what the X-rays say." Caragher was upbeat after the game. "There are some encouraging things we can learn from and go back and watch," Caragher said. "But all in all, thats a good football team and when you play them you just have to play good, flawless football. It got away from us a little bit." Quan Bray scored on a 55- yard punt return as Auburn led 38-10 at halftime. Marshall completed 10 of 19 passes for 101 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions. Marshall and most starters were held out in the final quarter. Marshall, suspended for the first half of last weeks win over Arkansas, lost a fumble to end his first opening drive of the season as a starter. Marshall broke a tackle on a 49-yard gain before fumbling into the end zone. Jimmy Pruitt forced the fumble and safety Simon Connette recovered for a touchback. "It was tough because that was something we work on all week with ball security," Marshall said. "At the last minute I was about to get ready to celebrate and the dude came behind me and just punched it out." Marshall made up for the turnover on Auburns second drive. His 27-yard pass to Dhaquille Williams set up a 4-yard scoring pass to Ricardo Louis. Artis-Payne dominated the remainder of the half, which included his scoring runs of 2, 5 and 1 yards. Jeremy Johnson took over at quarterback for the Tigers in the fourth quarter and had a 1-yard scoring run. A fumbled snap on an attempted punt by San Jose State set up Auburns sixth rushing touchdown -- a 3-yard run by Roc Thomas. San Jose State closed its 2013 season by beating No. 16 Fresno State 62-52. The Spartans were 31-point underdogs against Auburn and couldnt come close in their attempt for their first back-to-back wins over ranked teams. Jurich completed 16 of 27 passes for 218 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions. Joe Gray took over at quarterback with about 10 minutes remaining and had a pass intercepted near the goal line late in the game. The Spartans couldnt score after Jurichs 42-yard pass to Jourdan Soares set up a first down at the 6 in the third quarter. Austin Lopez, who kicked a 27-yard field goal in the second quarter, was wide left from 29 yards to end the drive. Lopez made a 24-yarder later in the third quarter. Auburn extended its school record with its 12th consecutive game scoring at least 30 points. Former Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville received a loud ovation in a pregame ceremony honouring the Tigers 2004 undefeated SEC championship team. Tuberville is now Cincinnatis coach. His son, Tucker, is a walk-on quarterback with the Tigers. Wholesale Jerseys For Sale . Maria Silvia Bastos Marques, president of the EOM (Municipal Olympic Company), will be leaving her post but will remain as an advisor, a city hall statement said Tuesday. Cheap Jerseys For Sale . The moves were the first punitive steps taken by the Dolphins since a report on the NFLs investigation of the case was released last week. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. https://www.jerseysforsalechina.com/ .The other side of the Bruins special teams unit delivered in the end.Gregory Campbell netted the game-winner with less than 10 minutes remaining and the Bruins fended off a late four-minute San Jose power play to earn a wild 5-3 win over the Sharks. Stitched Jerseys For Sale .C. - Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek says guard Goran Dragic will return to the starting lineup against the Charlotte Hornets after missing the last two games with a strained back. Discount Jerseys For Sale .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5.PHOENIX -- Joe Johnson was too tired to celebrate his game-winning shot. Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting. But two of those shots were game-changers. The first, a short floater with 30 seconds left, sent the game into overtime. The second, a close-range teardrop, fell in as time expired. Johnson grabbed a loose ball tipped out to him by teammate Kevin Garnett and glided up the court as the clock ran down in overtime. "I knew I didnt have to take a rushed shot," Johnson said. "I just took my time coming up the court and got in the paint and made a play. I hesitated to make them (defenders) think I was going to pull up at the 3-point line. "I had to get as close as I could. Obviously, I couldnt make a shot to save my life tonight." Brook Lopez scored 25 of his 27 points in the second half and overtime and added seven rebounds and three blocked shots to help the Nets pick up their first road win of the season. The Suns had tied the game on a lob to P.J. Tucker for a dunk with 57 seconds left in overtime. Tucker scored 15 of his 17 points in the fourth quarter and overtime for the Suns, who had been undefeated at home in four previous games. Tuckers 3-pointer out of the right corner with 39.1 seconds left in regulation gave the Suns a 92-90 lead, but Johnson tied it seconds later with his floater. Goran Dragic led five Suns in double figures with 19 points. Dragic, playing with 13 stitches near his left eye from a collision with Portlands Mo Williams on Wednesday, added 10 assists. The Nets lost point guard Deron Williams with 7:26 to play in the first quarter when he went down in a heap driving to the basket. Williams hopped off the court with what was determined to be a sprained left ankle and did not return. X-rays were negative, and the team did not give a timetable for Williams return. "I landed on (teammate Mason) Plumlees foot," Williams said. "All my weight was on it (the ankle). Its frustrating. No words can describe it. Sick of getting injured, sick of being hurt. I just want to be healthyy and help my team.dddddddddddd." Williams had ankle problems in the preseason. The first quarter saw the Suns lead by as many as 12 as the Nets shot 25 per cent from the field. Phoenix took its largest lead of the game at 46-32 with 3:47 to go in the second quarter after Gerald Green hit a free throw. Guard Eric Bledsoe scored all 13 of his first-half points in the quarter for the Suns. The Nets began to chip away. Shaun Livingston, Williams replacement at the point, scored the last six points of the first half and the Nets cut the Suns lead to 50-46 at halftime. Livingston finished with a season high 18 points and six assists. "Just not offensively but defensively, he was big for us," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "You tip your hat to him." The Nets stayed hot in the third quarter, scoring the first 16 points. Lopez, with only two points at the break, had for 10 in the first six-plus minutes of the third. His layup off a pass from Livingston made the score 62-50 for Brooklyn and prompted a Phoenix timeout. "When teams get tough like that, you have to buckle down," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "Thats when other teams smell blood. They got a run going, then they turned up the defence." The Suns never led by more than four in the fourth quarter, and Johnsons driving layup with 5:21 to play gave the Nets an 84-83 lead. "They are more experienced than us, and they made the tough shot and we didnt," Dragic said. "But thats part of the sport." NOTES: Five Nets and three Suns are on the NBA All-Star ballot: Johnson, Williams, Garnett, Lopez and Paul Pierce (Fridays starting five for Brooklyn); and Bledsoe, Dragic and Markieff Morris for the Suns. ... The Suns broke out their road purple jerseys for the game, while the Nets wore their typical home whites. . The game marked the first time brothers Miles and Mason Plumlee played against each other at the professional level. Miles Plumlee starts at centre for Phoenix and Mason Plumlee entered the game for the first time late in the first quarter for Brooklyn. . Former NFL star Terrell Owens attended the game, sitting courtside a few seats down from the Suns bench. He drew a few boos when he was introduced to the crowd. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen