Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

Wade added 22 points and eight assists

in RPG und Stecki 27.11.2019 03:08
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers have been rolling and theyll try to keep the momentum going Tuesday night when they host the Eastern Conference leading Toronto Raptors at Quicken Loans Arena. The Cavs have won seven in a row and havent lost since a home contest on Nov. 22 versus these same Raptors. Since, Cleveland swept a four-game homestand, then polished off a perfect 3-0 road trip in front of a royal crowd at the Barclays Center. Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton were in Brooklyn to take in their first NBA game, and Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson and Clevelands supporting cast stole the show. Waiters and Thompson combined for 40 points and sparked a critical run late in the third quarter that fueled the Cavaliers 110-88 victory over the Nets on Monday. Waiters scored 26 points, Thompson finished with 14 points and 12 rebounds and fellow reserve James Jones chipped in 12 points. James was his usual productive self, totaling 18 points, seven assists and three steals, and made headlines during warmups by wearing a black I Cant Breathe T-shirt in reference to Eric Garner, the New York man who died earlier this year while being placed in a chokehold as he was being arrested. It was more of a notion to the family more than anything, James said of the gesture. As a society we have to be better for one another, no matter what race you are. Kevin Love posted a quiet double-double of 19 points and 14 rebounds for the victors. Irving, who wore the same shirt as James, had a quiet night with seven points on 2-for-10 shooting. The Raptors have won three of their last four, but the only blemish was a home setback on Friday to these same Cavaliers. Toronto got back into the win column on Monday with a 112-107 overtime victory over the Denver Nuggets at Air Canada Centre. Lou Williams scored five of his 26 points to lead the Raptors, who squandered a 16-point third quarter lead and only forced overtime after Patrick Patterson buried a 3-pointer in the final minute of regulation. Patterson had 19 points and Jonas Valanciunas scored 18 with 12 rebounds for the Eastern Conference leaders, who improved to 7-2 against Western Conference teams this season. Terrence Ross added 16 points in the win and Kyle Lowry scored 13 with 13 assists. I didnt shoot the ball well, but my teammates made some shots, Lowry said. We made shots and won the game as a team. The Raptors shot 50.6 percent for the game, but only connected on 9-for-33 from long range. The split thus far this season means the two squads have split the last four meetings. The Raptors are 6-2 in their last eight games at Quicken Loans Arena. Nike Air Max Tn Damen Sale .com) - Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies withstood 18 Dallas 3-pointers, as Memphis took control in the third quarter and fended off a Mavericks rally en route to a 114-105 win in a Southwest Division showdown. Nike Air Max 270 Damen Günstig . Kevin Durant certainly played like there was on Sunday night, scoring 36 points and grabbing 10 rebounds as the Thunder made quick work of the visiting Pacers with a 118-94 win. http://www.shopairmaxschweiz.com/air-max-97-fake-kaufen/max-97-damen-billig.html . Donald Young lost in straight sets to Israels Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-0. Querrey, ranked No. 61, is the second-highest ranked American, ahead of Johnson (64). Nike Air Max 720 Schweiz . The alley-oop looked easy -- just like everything else after halftime for the Miami Heat. James scored 32 points, Wade added 22 points and eight assists, and the Heat trailed by 11 early in the second half before running away to a 107-88 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Air Max Günstig Kaufen . CBS Sports Jon Heyman is reporting that Santana will sign a one-year deal, likely in the next two days with one of a trio of suitors, with the Toronto Blue Jays believed to be heavily involved.On our TV screens, shes all smiles even in the heat of the competition, but what makes one of GBs Paralympic stars fume? Ahead of Sky Academys latest documentary on the Sports Scholars, Olivia Breen gives a magical insight to life on and off the track.The 19-year-old Welsh sprinter has been getting her head down during the winter and is set to start a new season hoping to make the GB team at her second Paralympics.How does she reflect on the London Games? What stars would she invite for dinner? What does she do to wind down?WATCH: I am Olivia Breen - aired on Sky Sports 1, now available On Demand via sky GoOlivia is one of 11 Sky Academy Sports Scholars and with her outdoor campaign soon to get under way, shes answered a few personal questions. 1. WHATS THE MOST ANNOYING QUESTION YOURE ASKED?How do you spell your surname?... I get asked that all the time.2. DO YOU EVER DREAM ABOUT RUNNING?I have dreamt that Ive won a individual gold medal - I hope it comes true!3. IF YOU WERENT AN ATHLETE WHAT WOULD YOU BE?I really like fashion and Id like to be a window dresser for a fashion store. Id also really like to work with children. Olivia describes the 100m as explosive and exciting 4. IF YOU COULD RACE AN ANIMAL OR FAMOUS PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?I would like to race against Christine Ohuruogu as she is the best 400m runner in the country. I think she could teach me lots of things.5. DO YOU EVER THINK OF STRANGE THINGS BEFORE OR DURING A RACE?I sometimes think about what food I will eat after my race.6. WHATS THE GREATEST FEELING YOUVE EVER HAD DURING A COMPETITION?Running a personal best and knowing that I have done everything I can do and that it all went to plan.7. AND THE WORST? Knowing that you have done wrong and that I could have done better. Olivia soaking up the atmosphere at London 2012 after winning bronze 8. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDSHappy. Determined. Lively.9. DO YOU HAVE ANY NICKNAMES?My little brother calls me dizzy because he couldnt say my name when he was little.10. DESCRIBE IN A FEW WORDS WHAT ITS LIKE RUNNING THE 100M? Fast, exciting, powwerful and explosive.dddddddddddd1. WHAT ARE YOUR MEMORIES OF LONDON 2012?It was the best night of my life and I can remember everything. The noise when any British athlete was introduced was amazing. I couldnt believe the support. Having 200 people from my school and seeing their green blazers was so inspiring! I was young and didnt have much pressure. I just enjoyed every minute and finding out that we had won a bronze was the best and happiest moment of my life. Ill never forget it. Jessica Ennis-Hill is a huge inspiration for Olivia 12. YOU SEEM TO BE A HAPPY PERSON - WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY?Dont be fooled! I am normally happy but if someone does something mean to me or someone I love then it makes me angry and I find it hard to forgive.13. IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?Dog (spaniel) because they are happy, friendly, lively and a bit mad!14. WHAT MUSIC ARE YOU INTO?Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Rihanna and Britney Spears.15. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES? Shopping and seeing my friends.16. WHERE DO YOU PUT YOUR MEDALS AND TROPHIES?I have got my trophies in a cabinet and medals in my sock drawer. Listening to Rihanna helps to fire Olivia up 17. WHICH FAMOUS PEOPLE WOULD YOU INVITE TO DINNER?Jonathan Ross, Boris Johnson and Usain Bolt.18. WHOS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION?Jessica Ennis-Hill - she came back from injury to win Olympic gold and she came back from having a baby to win World gold.19. YOUR GREATEST FEAR?I hate spiders. I have been woken up with a spider in my bed - it was so scary.20. WHATS THE BEST THING SOMEONES EVER TOLD YOU?That I had been selected for the Paralympic Games in 2012.21. HOW WOULD YOU CELEBRATE ANOTHER PARALYMIC MEDAL IN RIO?Going out with all my friends, dancing and having cocktails because I am planning to have time off training after Rio.WATCH: I am Olivia Breen - aired on Sky Sports 1, now available On Demand via sky Go Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen