Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

and was his sixth straight plate appearance

in RPG und Stecki 27.11.2019 02:47
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

New QPR manager Ian Holloway says he is feeling fresh as he prepares for his first game back at the club on Saturday afternoon. The former Sky Sports pundit departed from Loftus Road in 2006 after five years with the club, and went on to take charge of the likes of Crystal Palace, Blackpool and Millwall.He has been a member of the English Football League expert panel after leaving The Den in March 2015, and says the time away from management has given him a new perspective ahead of his return to the Hoops. This is exciting for me because I feel like Ive got a chance to start again and start running around with old legs but a new bit of knowledge in there, so I feel fresh. I feel like I can be worked with and trusted at a club that I trust and that is absolutely vital, he told the EFL Weekly podcast. EFL Weekly podcast Ian Holloway, Karl Darlow and Danny Higginbotham feature on this weeks EFL Weekly podcast After I left Millwall and I got speaking to Gary [Hughes, head of football at Sky Sports] and he told me about the EFL and plans for 10 in 10, it did me the world of good because I was still in and around football. To see it first hand behind everybody, I was behind the lens and it was amazing.When you cant do it anymore because your legs have gone, youve got a brain that you wish you had at the start of your career because you know everything. Football is a bit cruel because youre probably at your best time when you cant run anymore, so I want to pass that over if I can. Holloway says he wants to work with people who care about Queens Park Rangers after returning to the club as manager Yes I will be different. Anybody who has been a player of mine, my meetings will be a lot shorter. I want to say a lot more with less words and I want to guarantee that what we do will be a Premier League standard of training.First up for Holloway is the visit of Norwich this weekend at Loftus Road, who were also his final opponents as Millwall manager when the Canaries beat his then-Lions side 4-1 at The Den.They are a fantastic club. Theyve showed brilliant management by going up, coming down, going up and they have a great structure with some wonderful players, he added. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price But I like the look of my team. Ive met some of them already, and I watched the U23s the other day where they won 3-2 after being 2-0 down. I went to speak to them in the dressing room and I saw the glint in their eyes and if I can describe it, thats what is missing.I am a little bit anxious as well. Its been a while since I put a tracksuit on but you drop a dolphin back in the water and off it swims. Also See: I could not turn QPR down LISTEN: EFL Weekly podcast Bircham joins QPR staff Ollie: Pinch me, am I dreaming? Fake Jerseys For Sale . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. Stitched Jerseys For Sale .ca! Hi Kerry, Im sure youve received many emails wondering what your take is on the Spezza goal that looked like Neil blatantly kicked it in while standing directly in the middle of the crease where, you know, usually a goalie is to make a save but couldnt be due to Neil being there! Thanks! Jon - Westfield, MA Jon: Lets first ask Henrik Lundqvist what he thought of the scoring of the Sens second goal with . https://www.jerseysforsalechina.com/ .ca NHL Power Rankings, finally overtaking the St. Louis Blues and Chicago Blackhawks, who rank second and third this week. Jerseys For Sale Outlet . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. Cheap Jerseys For Sale . Bryce Harper? He also came into Wednesday without a long ball and hadnt driven in a run. He was hitting .160, had nearly three times as many strikeouts as hits and was dropped to seventh in the batting order.HOUSTON -- Houston interim manager Tom Lawless couldnt have asked for a better first game to start his managerial career. Jose Altuve had four hits for the second straight night, Brad Peacock threw 6 1-3 solid innings and the Houston Astros beat the Los Angeles Angels 8-3 on Tuesday night. Altuve became the first Astro to accomplish that feat since Lance Berkman did so in May of 2008. Altuves homer in the third extended Houstons lead to 4-0 and was his sixth straight plate appearance with a hit. "God, hes the best player ever right now," Peacock said of Altuve. "Hes unbelievable to watch. He plays hard. He swings the bat really well." Altuve, who leads the majors with 193 hits, appreciated the compliment. "Every time that your teammates give you that support its going to feel good because youre playing outside not only for the fans, but youre playing for your teammates too," Altuve said. "If they see me that way, I really appreciate it." Lawless took over after the Astros fired Bo Porter on Monday. Robbie Grossman had three hits, including an RBI double in the fifth and Jason Castro added two hits and two RBIs as the Astros jumped out to a 7-0 lead after the fifth. Peacock (4-8) gave up three runs on four hits and struck out five in earning his first win since July 8 at Texas. Houston has won four of its last five. Lawless, who was given the game ball and drenched with water after the game, said winning first the game as a manager ranked pretty high in his career. "They made it look easy," Lawless said. "They came out playing. They did a nice job. We had great pitching. Brad did a great job of pounding the strike zone and mixing up his pitches." Gordon Beckham had three hits, including the first two hits off Peacock, for the Angels, who saw their six-game winning streak snapped. Peacock retired 15 off the first 17 batters he faced, with Chris Iannetta being the only other baserunner he allowed with a fifth inning walk.dddddddddddd Beckham scored on an error in the sixth and drove in Erick Aybar in Los Angeles two-run seventh. Aybar extended his hit streak to a career-high 17 games with a double in the seventh. The Astros jumped on Los Angeles starter C.J Wilson (10-9) early, scoring three runs in the first. Grossman doubled to lead off, and Altuve, Dexter Fowler and Chris Carter followed with singles. Fowler and Carters singles drove in runs before Castro capped the inning with a sacrifice fly. Wilson was tagged for five runs on eight hits with four strikeouts in 3 1-3 innings. The loss was Wilsons first since Aug. 7 and ended a streak of four straight starts in which the left-hander allowed three runs or less. "I think it was one of those games where C.J. just never got into a groove," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "Just wasnt quite as crisp as he needed to be." UP NEXT The short two-game series wraps up with the Angels sending RHP Jered Weaver (15-7) to the mound looking to continue his recent solid pitching. Weaver is 8-1 with a 3.47 ERA since June 21. Houston will counter with RHP Collin McHugh (7-9), who will be looking for his fourth straight win. TRAINERS ROOM Angels: Scioscia said reliever Joe Thatcher (sprained left ankle) could be ready to return in 7-10 days. Astros: LHP Darin Downs (right oblique) and OF Alex Presley (right oblique) were activated from the disabled list Tuesday. REDECORATING A day after Porter was fired the Astros had already done a bit of redecorating in the clubhouse. The motivational quotes that Porter had placed on the strip of wall above the players lockers were gone. Also gone was the large motivational wheel that had been a staple in the clubhouse since Porter arrived. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen