Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

Moments after scoring and setting off another

in RPG und Stecki 26.11.2019 02:45
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

Cristiano Ronaldo said he intends to come back stronger for the upcoming season despite sustaining an injury during Portugals victorious Euro 2016 final against France. The Real Madrid star, who played a key part in leading his country to a maiden major title, limped off in tears with a knee injury in the first half of the final against the tournament hosts earlier in July.According to reports in the British media, the 31-year-old has a knee ligament injury, and Spanish sports daily Marca claim he is unlikely to return to action before Reals third game of the domestic La Liga season. Ronaldo was forced off in the first half of the Euro 2016 final against France Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank all my fans, Ronaldo said in a video on his Instagram account.I wanted to tell them that all is well and that I will come back much stronger. Thank you, long live Portugal!After suffering the initial injury, the three-time Ballon dOr winner tried to play on but had to be replaced in the 25th minute, before striker Eder grabbed the only goal of the game in extra time. Sky Sports Fantasy Football Who makes your XI this season? Pick your team here to win the £25k jackpot. Also See: Zidane: Of course I like Pogba Transfer Centre VOTE: Who should Real sign? First Clasico set for December Cheap MLB Jerseys . Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season. https://www.cheapnfljerseysjustwholesale.com/ . -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season. Cheap College Jerseys . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process. Cheap Jerseys .The Dallas Cowboys released Sam from the practice squad Tuesday, dropping the rush end as they prepare for several potential reinforcements to return to the defensive line.The Calgary Stampeders have re-signed national wide receiver Simon Charbonneau-Campeau. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Chabonneau-Campeau spent his first season with the Stampeders after being acquired in a trade with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in January 2014. The 26-year-old played in 14 regular season games with Calgary, establishing career-highs of 13 catches for 233 yards and an average yards per reception of 17.9. The St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., native also saw time on special teams for the Stampeders, recording seven tackles. Im pleased that Simon has chosen to remain with the Stampeders, said head coach and general manager John Hufnaagel in a team release.dddddddddddd He was an excellent addition to the team in 2014 as he made some very important catches and was a great asset on special teams. I look forward to his continued development in his second season with us. Im very happy to be staying in Calgary, said Charbonneau-Campeau. The Stampeders showed tremendous faith in me a year ago when they acquired me from Hamilton and I found myself in a great situation. I was very comfortable with the coaching staff and my teammates and the Grey Cup capped off a very memorable first season. Im looking forward to the new season and the opportunity to build on the success of 2014. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen