Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

Shes the snowboarder with the difficult tricks

in Sicheres Element 22.11.2019 06:42
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

AVONDALE, Ariz. - Jamie McMurray was the fastest driver in Saturdays final practice at Phoenix International Raceway, where Kevin Harvick established himself as the driver to beat.Harvick was second fastest behind McMurray, and Harvick led the morning session. Winner of three of the last four races at Phoenix, Harvick wants a win on Sunday to earn an automatic berth into NASCARs championship finale.Chase for the Sprint Cup championship drivers Matt Kenseth and Joey Logano were third and fourth, followed by Dale Earnhardt Jr., then Chase driver Jeff Gordon.Pole-sitter Denny Hamlin was 10th fastest and Brad Keselowski was 12th. Ryan Newman (19th) and Carl Edwards (21st) were the slowest of the Chase field.There are eight drivers racing Sunday for the four spots up for grabs in next weeks Chase finale. Fake China Jerseys . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity. China Jerseys Cheap .com) - Ames, IA (SportsNetwork. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. China Jerseys Stitched . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. China Jerseys Wholesale . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were third with 210.84 points. Teammates Kirsten Moore-Towers of St. Catharines, Ont., and Dylan Moscovitch of Toronto were fourth. Duhamel and Radford, who were seventh at the Sochi Olympics, also won bronze at last years world championships in London, Ont.ASPEN, Colo. - One of the best snowboarders in the world was too young to go to the Sochi Olympics a year ago. So teenager Chloe Kim watched the halfpipe competition in the comfort of her living room while eating popcorn with her family.She wouldnt have had it any other way.At 14 now, a year older and a year wiser, she realizes that kind of pressure and exposure may have been way too much for her to handle.Im glad I wasnt able to go, to be honest, said Kim, whos one of the favourites Saturday in the halfpipe final at the Winter X Games. I just dont think I was ready.But she will be by the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics in South Korea, the country where her parents are from. Shes actually ready to start dominating the scene now.In between geometry homework, of course, and teaching her 2-year-old parrot, Kiwi, how to talk (she proudly proclaims the bird can say, Whatcha doing, Step up and Tickle, tickle, tickle.).Kim in many ways is just your ordinary teenager. She receives a $100 allowance a month from her parents, which she blows on clothes, and gushes about her recent trip to a local chocolate factory and making homemade fudge. She also doesnt particularly care for writing essays for her ninth-grade English class at her school in Mammoth Lakes, California.Watch her drop into the halfpipe, though, and shes far from typical. Shes the snowboarder with the difficult tricks, huge air and a smoothness that reminds many of Kelly Clark, the most decorated female in X Games history.Kim grew up idolizing Clark, even standing in long lines just to get her autograph. Kim once rode up a chairlift with Clark and was so mesmerized, she didnt know what to say.All I could think was, Im going to get Kelly Clark powers now, Kim said, laughing.Clark, a three-time Olympic medallist , is set to hand the torch off to Kim. Not this year — she wants to defend her crown yet agaiin — but down the road.ddddddddddddShes one of most talented athletes Ive seen in a long time, Clark said. Shes amazing now and she has tons of potential.In years to come, Ill be able to look at womens snowboarding and know that not only is it in good hands, but its in the hands of someone Im proud of.Thats a lot of pressure to live up to. Although, Kim insisted shes ready to take it on. Shes older now — she will turn 15 in April — and not that awe-struck 13-year-old of last year, the one who finished second in the halfpipe to become the youngest athlete to earn a medal at Winter X.Sure, there was a part of her that wanted to go to Russia had age limits not been in place. Not so much to compete, but to try out that mushy halfpipe that led to a less-than-stellar show in the mountains above Sochi.Just to kind of explore how bad a halfpipe could actually get, because I guess thats how bad it was, said Kim. But again, I was really glad I wasnt able to go.Her competitors felt the same way. Kaitlyn Farrington, who won Olympic gold in Russia, jokes with Kim that it was a good thing youre not old enough to go to the Olympics, because it gives some of us older ladies a chance.Shes just amazing, added the 25-year-old Farrington, who recently retired from snowboard competitions due to a degenerative spine condition. Kelly is still pushing the sport so much. But Chloe is going to continue to fight after Kelly. Its great to watch Chloe. Shes progressing so much.Kim even has some new tricks shes planning to unveil at Winter X. Any hints?Top secret, she said. You have to tune in to find out. But theyre pretty cool.As for Pyeongchang, shes already looking forward to it.The timing is perfect, since my parents are from Korea and Ill be 17, Kim said. Thats (an age) when youre full of energy.___Follow Pat Graham on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pgraham34 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen