Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

World Championships in Berlin And looking ahead

in Schutztiere 16.11.2019 03:46
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

Usain Bolt is aiming to break to 200 metres record at the Rio Olympics and believes he can go below 19 seconds. Bolt set the current 200 metres record of 19.190 seconds at the 2009 World Championships in Berlin.The Jamaican sprinter is also attempting a third successive hat-trick of Olympic gold medals in Brazil following his successes in Beijing and London where he triumphed in the 100 meters, 200 meters and 4x100 metres relay. Bolt is continuing his preparation for the games in August with an appearance in Czech Republic on Friday.Despite injuring his hamstring last weekend, Bolt is confident he will be fit for the 100 metres at the Golden Spike event in Ostrava.Bolt said: I had a tight hamstring after the last race and I went to see the doctor and he sorted the problem, so Im feeling pretty good right now.I actually feel much better. I trained yesterday and everything is better. Usain Bolt set the 200 metres record at the 2009 World Championships in Berlin And looking ahead to the Rio showpiece, Bolt set pout his target of setting a new record at 200 metre level.For me I always say, everything is possible, thats my motto. So I go there with the mind-set that anything is possible, Bolt said.If I can continue on the right path now until I get to the Olympics. When I get there I can beat world records. The one for a fact is the 200 metres that Im really looking forward to trying to go under 19 seconds, so thats what Im really focused on.Sorry to say, not the 100 metres, but I really want to run sub-19, so thats my focus right now. Also See: Results & Medal Table Photo Galleries Team GB Air Max 90 Womens Outlet . Joel Embiid was nearly unstoppable in the paint in the second half, and Naadir Tharpe seemingly couldnt miss. Wholesale Air Max 90 Womens . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/ . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. Cheap Air Max 90 China . -- Arizona pitcher Bronson Arroyo is expected to miss a week to 10 days because of a back injury. Air Max 90 White Outlet .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings.CHICAGO -- Derrick Rose scored 24 points to keep the Chicago Bulls unbeaten in the preseason with a 105-84 victory over the winless Milwaukee Bucks on Monday night. Chicago (6-0) quickly built a 20-4 edge over Milwaukee (0-5) midway through the firsst quarter, which eventually grew to a 30-point margin (84-54) in the third quarter.dddddddddddd Carlos Boozer added 16 points and Luol Deng had 15 for the Bulls. Gary Neal scored 14 points and Brandon Kinght added 13 for the Bucks. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen