Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

but he would not comment on the prospect of serving

in Schutztiere 16.11.2019 03:41
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

Could Paul LaPolice be joining the Montreal Alouettes coaching staff next season? According to The Montreal Gazette, numerous sources are reporting that the Alouettes have approached LaPolice regarding their offensive co-ordinator position. The position will be vacated upon the expiration of interim Doug Berrys contract on Dec. 31. Berry has called the plays for the Als ever since the team fired Dan Hawkins. The teams actual offensive co-ordinator, Mike Miller, was to serve next season but made a request to have his two-year deal divided into two. His contract also expires at the end of December. LaPolice, currently working as an in-studio analyst for TSN, admitted that he spoke with the Ottawa Redblacks and Edmonton Eskimos head coaching jobs, but he would not comment on the prospect of serving as the Alouettes OC. "I have to see where all those issues are and what everything is and all the information with those pieces, and I can make decisions," LaPolice said. "I certainly miss coaching," he added. "Television allows me to have options. I can make decisions." The RedBlacks job remains vacant, while the Eskimos job was filled by Toronto Argonauts defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones on Wednesday. LaPolice was the head coach of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers from 2010 to 2012, compiling a record of 16 wins and 28 losses. Al Lopez White Sox Jersey . -- Max Domi scored twice and set up two more as the London Knights toppled the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 6-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Dylan Covey Jersey . Indeed, must be among the greatest challenges in all of sports. The pressure he applies, from set to set, game to game, point to point, shot to shot. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/3074e-jeff-keppinger-jersey-white-sox.html . -- Jim Furyk was 10 shots worse and right where he wanted to be Saturday in the BMW Championship. Chief Bender Jersey . -- Jake Paterson made 39 saves as the Saginaw Spirit halted the Guelph Storms seven-game win streak with a 6-3 victory on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Red Faber White Sox Jersey . The 20-year-old Inoue landed a series of combinations and the bout was stopped 2 minutes, 54 seconds into the sixth round. Inoue, the first Japanese boxer to claim a world title in just his sixth professional fight, improved to 6-0 with five knockouts.SEOUL, South Korea - Second-seeded Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic rallied from a set down on Saturday to beat Russias Maria Kirilenko 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3 and reach the final of the Korea Open.Pliskova hit 10 aces at Olympic Park Tennis Center to oust Kirilenko, who needed a wild card to enter the tournament she won in 20008.ddddddddddddKirilenko, a top-10 player last year, fell out of the top 100 this year after a knee injury kept her out of the first three months of the season.Pliskova will face fifth-seeded Varvara Lepchenko of the United States in the final. Lepchenko outlasted compatriot Christina McHale 3-6, 6-1, 7-6 (5). ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen