Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

We just have to keep our group together and move them along

in Schutztiere 14.11.2019 03:28
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

London, England (SportsNetwork.com) - O.J. Mayo scored 22 points and the Milwaukee Bucks handed the New York Knicks their franchise-worst 16th straight loss with a 95-79 victory Thursday at O2 Arena in London. Brandon Knight added 20 points, six assists and six steals for the Bucks, who improved to 3-0 against New York this season. Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton tallied 16 and 14 points, respectively, while Zaza Pachulia contributed 11 points and 14 rebounds. I love the international atmosphere, Bucks coach Jason Kidd said. As a player and as a coach, Ive had some success. Ive been very fortunate to have as a player some great teammates to help us win, and also as a coach, some great players to step up and deliver. Knicks star Carmelo Anthony had 25 points and three steals following a six- game absence due to a knee injury. Travis Wear added 13 points off the bench. New York, which turned the ball over 21 times, has not tasted victory since Dec. 12 at Boston. I cant really pinpoint or sit here and say what exactly is wrong, Anthony said. The one thing we can control as a team and as players is our confidence. It seems like guys are not playing with confidence. That was just what I saw the past couple of weeks being able to sit back and watch and see whats going on kind of from a spectators view. The Knicks started the game 0-of-10 from the field while watching the Bucks build a 14-0 lead. However, New York scored the next nine points. Ahead 19-11, Milwaukee scored 12 of the first quarters final 14 points to make it a 31-13 game. The Bucks started the second on a 7-2 spurt to make it 38-15. They led by as many as 24 in the period before taking a 56-37 edge into the locker room. Milwaukee cruised to victory in the second half. Game Notes New York center Amare Stoudemire, who had been sidelined since Dec. 25 with a knee injury, was scoreless in eight first-half minutes and didnt play after the break ... The Bucks went 31-of-42 from the foul line ... Jose Calderon and Tim Hardaway Jr. had 11 and 10 points, respectively, for the Knicks. Nick Solak Rangers Jersey . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss. Jason Grilli Jersey . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/3152h-colby-lewis-jersey-rangers.html . Pospisil, whose season-ending goal is to improve his ATP Tour ranking enough to qualify for one of the 32 seedings at Januarys Australian Open, dominated Karlovic in 59 minutes. The world No. 40 never faced a break point and limited the big mans threatening ace count to a mere eight, while striking five key aces of his own. Juan Gonzalez Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Taylor Guerrieri Jersey . Now he has a complete game. Scherzer tossed a three-hitter in his 179th career start for his first complete game and Victor Martinez hit his 16th homer to lead the Detroit Tigers a 4-0 win over the Chicago White Sox.PHILADELPHIA - After setting a franchise record for losses to start the season, the 76ers continued to focus on long-term goals.Tyson Chandler had 20 points and 13 rebounds to help the Dallas Mavericks beat Philadelphia 110-103 on Saturday night, sending the 76ers to a 16th straight loss to start the season.Michael Carter-Williams had a triple-double with 18 points, 16 assists and 10 rebounds for the 76ers, who eclipsed the 1972-73 club that began 0-15 on the way to setting an 82-game NBA record for fewest victories at 9-73. Philadelphia became the fifth team in league history to open with at least 16 straight losses, joining the 1994-95 Clippers (0-16), 1998-99 Clippers (0-17), 1988-89 Heat (0-17) and the 2009-10 Nets (0-18).Im fine and I dont want those guys worrying about any record, Philadelphia coach Brett Brown said. We just have to keep our group together and move them along. I have so much respect for that group because their spirit has not been broken.Philadelphia, with a roster of draft picks and young, undrafted players, is sacrificing victories to build for the future. Of the 12 players Brown played versus Dallas, only Luc Mbah a Moute has more than two years of NBA experience.Were heartbroken we havent won, Brown said. But down deep I feel like I know something thats going on that I like. I think they will be rewarded for the work theyre putting in. I hope its sooner than later to validate their efforts.The 76ers will try again for its first win on Monday when they host the defending champion Spurs. If they lose to San Antonio, Philadelphia could equal the NBA record for losses to begin a season on Wednesday at Minnesota and could potentially set an NBA record on Friday at home versus Oklahoma City.Monta Ellis added 18 points for Dallas (13-5), which played without struggling star Dirk Nowitzki to win its third straight. Coach Rick Carlisle gave Nowitzki the night off to rest. He was 4 for 27 from 3-point range in his last four games.Its a team you feel like youre not supposed to lose to, no offence to them, Chandler said.K.J. McDaniels had 21 points and 13 rebounds for Philadelphia.Im proud of my team for just fighting, McDaniels said.The Mavericks handed Philadelphia its worst loss of the season, a 53-point rout on Nov. 13. The 76ers had more tuurnovers (28) than field goals (23) in that 123-70 defeat.dddddddddddd It was much closer on Saturday, but the result was the same.Philadelphia trailed by just four points entering the fourth quarter. But the Mavericks scored the first six points of the final period to take a 96-86 lead with 9:02 remaining, matching their largest lead of the game. Philadelphia went 0 for 2 from the field with four turnovers during the Mavericks run and never got closer than four points the rest of the way.We knew we were playing a desperate team with a lot of pride, Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. They are undermanned and its been a tough year for them but I respect their coach and I respect how hard they play. We were going to be up against a team playing like their pants are on fire the whole night and they did. The best compliment you can give our guys is they played a game where they kept their poise and limited the number of runs and limited the number of times the crowd got into it.The Sixers climbed out of a 10-point hole early in the third quarter to go up by a point three times late in the period, the last when Henry Sims scored on a layup to make it 85-84 with 1:51 left. But Dallas scored six of the last seven points of the quarter, capped by Chandler Parsons 3-pointer with 33.2 seconds left, to go up 90-86 entering the fourth quarter.Philadelphia was without leading scorer Tony Wroten, who sprained his right knee late in Wednesdays loss to Brooklyn. Wroten is expected to miss at least a week and will be reevaluated on Friday.TIP-INSMavericks: Jameer Nelson, who starred locally in college at Saint Josephs University, sat for the third straight game with back spasms. Raymond Felton (ankle) also was out for Dallas.76ers: Rookie Jerami Grant, a second-round pick out of Syracuse, made his debut for Philadelphia. Grant missed the first 15 games and all of the preseason with a right ankle sprain. He was scoreless in three minutes.WRONG TURNThe 76ers 24 turnovers marked the seventh time theyve given up 20 or more turnovers this season.DOUBLE UPChandler recorded his ninth double-double of the season and the first with 20 or more points and 10 or more boards since Dec. 28, 2012.UP NEXTDallas plays at the Bulls on Tuesday.The 76ers host San Antonio on Monday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen