Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

when he and Larson also

in RPG und Stecki 04.11.2019 07:56
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

BRISTOL, Tenn. -- Kyle Busch got his 16th career win at Bristol Motor Speedway -- more than any other NASCAR driver at any other track --by holding off Kyle Larson after a late restart in Saturdays Nationwide Series race. Busch has now won three consecutive Nationwide Series races at Bristol since last March, when he and Larson also went 1-2 to the finish. Of his 16 national wins at Bristol, five are in the Sprint Cup Series, seven are Nationwide and four are in the Truck Series. "I definitely like coming to Bristol, I always have," said Busch, who made his first trip to the .533-mile bullring in 2004 testing with Hendrick Motorsports. "Ive definitely gone through some trials with the Cup cars. First couple times here was a rough go-around for me. Sort of got it figured out, was able to start leading laps, start winning races and thats been the biggest things. Why that is? I dont know. I just enjoy coming to racing. To the banked tracks. It takes guts to go fast." Busch now has 65 career Nationwide Series wins. On Saturday, he and Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Matt Kenseth combined to lead 298 of the 300 laps. But Kenseth was mired in lapped traffic once Busch got out front. "There were seven or eight (cars) that were really struggling today, so you caught them a lot," Kenseth said. "Every 25 laps it seemed you would catch the same group. It was tough to get through there. Once he got the lead, it was hard to beat him. Kevin Harvick was second on the restart with nine laps to go, but pole-sitter Larson got by him with seven laps remaining to try to challenge Busch for the victory. He didnt get much of a chance and settled for second. "I just tried to run hard and I know (Larson) was running the top, he loves the top," Busch said. "I knew he was going to be up there. I tried to perfect that a little bit earlier in the race, but it seemed like anybody who was behind me on the restart would be able to jump the two guys that were on the bottom." Harvick was third and Ryan Blaney was fourth. Kenseth was fifth after leading a race-high 178 laps. Busch led four times for 120 laps. "Kenseth, he was really fast," Busch said. "He was lightning fast there much of the day and I was having a hard time catching him. I was just able to bide my time through traffic a little bit better than he did and he got stuck and I passed him." Puma Womens Shoes Orange . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. Puma Womens Shoes 2018 . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79. http://www.cheappumawomensshoes.com/ . "I had a pretty good year," the soft-spoken Granberg told TSN.ca with a grin from the teams annual rookie tournament in London. A fourth-round selection in 2010, Granberg is worth keeping an eye on with NHL training camps rolling around in less than a week. The six-foot-two, 200-pound defender may not possess the wow-inspiring theatrics of fellow prospect Morgan Rielly, but nonetheless has a chance to contribute with the Leafs when all is said and done this season. Puma Womens Shoes Rose .com) - The top spot in the AFC South will be on the line when Houston native Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts shoot for their fourth straight win when they take on the Texans at NRG Stadium. Puma Womens Shoes Blue . Selected by the Titans in the 2007 NFL Draft, Johnson rejoined the club last season after a five-year stint with Indianapolis.ASHBURN, Va. - Ryan Clark is returning to the Washington Redskins after the veteran free agent safety agreed to a deal Monday. He was quickly welcomed by Robert Griffin III on Twitter, with Clark telling the franchise quarterback: "Lets go win a lot of games & have some fun!" Clark visited the Redskins earlier this month after he became a free agent following eight seasons with the Pittsburgh Steeelers.dddddddddddd Clark played in Washington in 2004-05, but the Redskins opted not to re-sign him and instead paid big money to Adam Archuleta, who became one of the top free agent busts in franchise history. Safety has been a top priority for Washington this off-season. The 34-year-old Clark would also add leadership to a defence that is losing captain London Fletcher, who plans to retire. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen