Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

off a win over Mike Easton at the beginning

in Schutztiere 26.10.2019 03:19
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

Renan Barao will put his bantamweight championship on the line against T.J. Dillishaw as the new main event at UFC 173 on May 24, according to John Morgan of USA TODAY Sports. Barao (32-1) steps in with a 32-fight win streak on the line against the fifth-ranked bantamweight Dillishaw, who is 5-2 in the UFC and coming off a win over Mike Easton at the beginning of the year. The event at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas was originally the stage for a middleweight title bout between undefeated champ Chris Weidman and Lyoto Machida, however, Weidman has decided to undergo an arthroscopic scope procedure to clean up lingering knee issues. Weidman has been dealing with reccurring swelling and pain in his knees during training due to meniscus tears suffered back in his days as a high school wrestler. Barao was first crowned interim bantamweight champion after defeating Dillishaws Team Alpha Male teammate Urijah Faber in July 2012 while then-champion Dominick Cruz was sidelined with injury. After winning two fights as the interim champ, Barao was granted full championship status by the UFC after Cruz was forced out with furthur ailments. The 27-year-old Brazilian first defended his undisputed title in a rematch with Faber at UFC 169 in February. The Weidman-Machida title fight has been moved to UFC 175 on July 5 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Rockies Jerseys 2019 . Dumont, a fifth round draft pick of the Canadiens in 2009, has four assists and 20 penalty minutes in 12 games with the Bulldogs this season. The 23-year-old split last season between Hamilton and Montreal, recording 16 goals and 15 assists in 55 regular season games with the Bulldogs. Fake Rockies Jerseys .200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/ . Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half. Wholesale Rockies Jerseys . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Colorado Rockies Shirts . Russia has spent about $51 billion to deliver the Sochi Olympics, which run Feb. 7-23, making them the most expensive games ever, even though as a winter event it hosts many fewer athletes than summer games do.ARE, Sweden - Olympic champion Marielle Thompsons pursuit of a second skicross World Cup title will go down to the wire. Thompson, of Whistler, B.C., was fourth in Sundays race while rival Fanny Smith of Switzerland finished first, cutting Thompsons lead in the overall standings to just five points with only next weekends World Cup finals in France left to go. Ophelie David of France was second while Vancouvers Georgia Simmerling was third. "The overall is pretty exciting — for both the women and the men," said Thompson, who has 655 points compared to Smiths 650. "In the final, I was leading into the first turn and then Ophelie passed me and I got pushed into the powder and lost all my speed. Thats how she goes sometimes." Simmerling won her first heat Sunday and was second in her quarter- and semifinals to advance to the big final. "It was good today. I had to fight hard and it all came together," Simmerling said. "I messed up my timing on one of the features at the end of the start and I was fourth. Then Marielle (fell back) and the three of us just ended up 1-2-3. "Ive had a pretty consistent year, I would ssay.dddddddddddd Theres one more race to go and Im hoping for a strong result again." Danie Sundquist, of Calgary was third in her first heat and finished 20th overall. Olympic silver medallist Kelsey Serwa, of Kelowna, B.C., did not participate as she took the post-Olympic season off. On the mens side, Austrias Thomas Zangerl finished first while teammate Andreas Matt was second. Armin Niederer of Switzerland picked up the bronze. Mathieu Leduc of Comox, B.C., was the top Canadian, finishing eighth. "It was definitely nice to see I can compete with the top guys," Leduc said. "Im just hoping to establish myself on the World Cup and put my name in there. "Im learning from my mistakes and trying to bank all my experiences and put them to good use." Calgarys Brady Leman and Montreals Chris Del Bosco did not advance past their first heats. Louis-Pierre Helie, of Berthierville, Que., did not finish his qualification run, while Tristan Tafel, of Canmore, Alta., did not qualify for the round of 32 heats. Canada sits second (1,898) behind Switzerland (2,124) in the ski cross Nations Cup standings with one race to go. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen