Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

present Friday night as they capped the resurgent

in RPG und Stecki 25.09.2019 08:30
von Bellroll33 • 120 Beiträge

WINNIPEG -- It was a few days early but the Winnipeg Jets gave cheering fans a long-awaited present Friday night as they capped the resurgent Florida Panthers winning streak at five with a 5-2 home-ice win. Jacob Trouba, Toby Enstrom, Blake Wheeler, Evander Kane and Michael Frolik scored for the Jets (16-16-5), who hadnt won a home game since Nov. 15. Shawn Matthias and Nick Bjugstad scored for the tired-looking Panthers (14-18-5). Both goals were unassisted, and thanks to giveaways by the Jets deep in their own zone. With Florida playing their second game in two nights after beating Ottawa 4-2, Winnipeg came out fast and dominated the opening minutes against their former Southeast rivals. But it was the Panthers who scored first, as Dustin Byfugliens attempt to raise a clearing pass bounced off Matthias and he snapped one in at 7:45. The Jets had plenty of chances in the penalty-filled first. But the teams were even when Trouba tied it with his soft tip at 11:06. It looked like Florida goalie Jacob Markstrom kicked it into his net with his skate as he scrambled to block it. The Jets made it 2-1 on a five-on-three as Enstrom fired one from the slot at 15:24 and Wheeler finished off the five-on-four as he deflected Zach Bogosians shot past Markstrom just 33 seconds later. It was Bogosians first game since that last home-ice win Nov. 15. He was out with what is thought to have been a groin injury. Kane flipped in Froliks pass to make it 4-1 just 1:03 into the second as the pair grabbed just enough space for a two-on-one. But Bjugstad narrowed the gap with Floridas second goal at 5:55 of the second with his wrist shot when he intercepted Kanes cross-ice pass in front of the Winnipeg net. Frolik restored the three-goal lead at 17:53 when he snapped in Andrew Ladds rebound. Notes: The piper who opened the game got a round of applause for "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" for the Jets last game before the holiday. Jets Mark Scheifele extended his point streak to five games, the longest active streak among NHL rookies. With another two assists, Scheifele also has collected 12 points over the last 12 games, dating back to Nov. 23. Nike Shoes Black Friday Sale .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. Nike Shoes Black Friday Discount . - Roger Federer squandered a big lead and lost to No. http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/ . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. Nike Shoes Black Friday China . The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss. Wholesale Nike Shoes Black Friday .Inter Milan and Napoli also advanced to ensure there will be at least three Italian clubs in the last 32 of Europes secondary competition.Spurs victory, secured by Benjamin Stamboulis 49th-minute winner, was overshadowed by a succession of pitch invasions that forced the referee to halt the game after 41 minutes.On Tuesday, Tim Petrovic was surfing with his kids in Michigan. By late Thursday afternoon, he was leading the RBC Canadian Open.You can be forgiven if both those statements seem a little strange. After all, who goes surfing in Michigan? And who leads the Canadian Open without the benefit of a practice round? Petrovic did just that, putting together a silky round of 64 that tied him for top spot along with Michael Putnam. His round marked the first time hed played Royal Montreals Blue Course and not a bad maiden run. The 47-year-old was sitting on the beach in South Haven, Michigan on Tuesday when his phone rang to tell him he was in the field at the Open, having risen up the alternate list from eighth. Benjamin Alvarado had withdrawn and he was in. So he jumped on a plane Wednesday morning, walked around the back nine on Wednesday afternoon, and teed it up Thursday. “I kind of think it freed me up because I wasnt sure, especially on the front nine,” Petrovic said. “We started on one and I hadnt seen the front nine yet. So you dont look ahead, obviously, and I wasnt really looking ahead on the back. I was playing well, but I just [told myself] keep going through your routine, I was trying to stay in my routine: Hit golf shots, hit driver and get it on the green.” Petrovic opened with a par and then rattled off three birdies and added one more for 31 going out. His back nine was eight pars and an eagle on the par-5 12th hole after two great shots left him a relatively short putt. After playing many years with exempt status, Petrovics schedule has been somewhat unpredictable of late. Hes split his time between the PGA Tour and the Web.com Tour. Three weeks ago, he was in Halifax for the Nova Scotia Open where he tied for 38th. On thee PGA Tour, he hasnt made a cut since March, missing the mark in his last five starts.dddddddddddd “Its a little tough. Its a little tough,” Petrovic admitted of trying to plan out an itinerary. “I think I was spoiled for my first 10 years. You make your own schedule, you know where youre going. I think this year I pretty much split between the Web and the PGA Tour.” While he has no doubt given his luggage and passport a good workout, hes also managed to put together a solid career with earnings of about $12 million. Thats much better than his one-time job as a pizza delivery man. Petrovic also spent some time playing on the old Canadian Tour, now PGA Tour Canada, back when there was a bit of barnstorming happening. “The last time I was up here was probably in 1990, maybe,” he tried to remember. “We played the Canadian Tour, and I think Todd Hamilton was playing up here, Guy Boros. In fact, we were in Halifax two weeks ago, and the last time I was up there was before they built the bridge to get out to PEI, because I think we were playing a golf tournament at PEI. I think it was called Brudenell? Does that sound right?” It does indeed. And it also sounds, well, almost ancient. Of course Petrovic isnt exactly a kid. He isnt too far off being able to join the Champions Tour. While most of the young players on the PGA Tour will mention Tiger Woods and Jay Z among their favourites, he lists Seve Ballesteros and Jim Morrison of the Doors as his heroes. As for surfing in Michigan, Petrovic admitted that the waves are pretty small and it isnt exactly the Gold Coast of Australia. But you make do with what you have, which is exactly what hes doing right now at Royal Montreal. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen