Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

We’re getting close to being done wrapping up the

in Schutztiere 09.01.2020 06:48
von liny195 • 18 Beiträge

Minnesota Vikings’ 38-20 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles from this past Sunday Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , but we still need to decide who gets the Game Ball for the big win. We’ve got some pretty solid choices this week, so let’s get right to them.Kirk Cousins, QB - Yes, for the second week in a row, he’s on here, and with good reason. Cousins had what might have been his best game as a member of the Vikings on Sunday, completing 22-of-29 passes for 333 yards and four touchdown passes. Sure, he did throw his third interception of the year, but that really wasn’t his fault. The Eagles’ secondary is pretty terrible, and Cousins did what good quarterbacks should do to bad secondaries by shredding them for four quarters.Stefon Diggs, WR - On Sunday, Diggs really looked like a guy that wanted out of Minnesota, didn’t he? He had the first three-touchdown game for a Vikings receiver since Marcus Robinson pulled it off in a 2005 victory over the Cleveland Browns, and on his two long touchdown passes (a 62-yarder and a 51-yarder on consecutive offensive plays), he was wide open. His third touchdown catch Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey nfl draft , though shorter than the other two, may have been the most impressive in terms of body control and getting his feet down. All in all, a pretty solid day for #14.Everson Griffen, DE - Danielle Hunter has gotten the bulk of the attention this season, and with good reason, but Griffen has been outstanding as well and I wanted to give him some recognition here. On Sunday, he was a constant thorn in the side of the Eagles, including destroying rookie offensive tackle Andre Dillard from the first snap after he came in due to an injury to Jason Peters. He also came up with an interception on the botched fake field goal by the Eagles, which was pretty cool.Eric Kendricks, LB - I haven’t seen a lot of games outside of those played by the Vikings this year, but it’s hard for me to imagine that there are a lot of linebackers out there that are having a better season than Kendricks is having so far. In every game this year, he’s been everywhere, and the game against Philadelphia is was no exception. He forced a fumble that was recovered by the Vikings, nearly had an interception on an incredibly athletic play, and blew up a screen to Alshon Jeffery on a third-and-short that squelched Philadelphia’s offensive momentum at just the right time.Alexander Mattison Super Bowl Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey , RB - Another guy that deserves to get a little bit of recognition here, it was actually Mattison (and not Dalvin Cook) who led the Vikings in rushing on Sunday. Yes, he had a fumble at the end of the game, but the Vikings were up by 18 points and they were just trying to kill the clock. A lot of people panned the Vikings for selecting Mattison in this year’s NFL Draft, but he’s turning out to be a very solid complement to Cook thus far.Those are the players I have, ladies and gentlemen. If you have another player that you think was slighted, feel free to put them in the comments section.Week 1 - Anthony Harris, SWeek 2 - Dalvin Cook, RBWeek 3 - Dalvin Cook, RBWeek 4 - Nobody (because everyone was awful)Week 5 - Kirk Cousins, QB You can talk all you want about some of the top wide receivers in the NFL. Throw out all the numbers you want for Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, whoever.None of them are better than Adam Thielen. If you’re not sure what I mean Garrett Bradbury Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , then read the headline again, then read this:Adam Thielen is the best wide receiver in the NFL. Period. Dot. Full stop.Are guys faster than Thielen? Yeah, but not much. Do some other guys have better career numbers? Sure, I’m not going to dispute that. But does anyone have better hands than Thielen? No. Does anyone run better routes than him? Nope. AND HE HAS MORE GRIT THANANYONE BABY WOOOOOOO!Seriously, he leads the NFL in targets, catches, yards, and yards per game. He’s the only player in the Super Bowl era to begin the season with 100 or more receiving yards in each of his first six games. Jerry Rice didn’t do that. Neither did Randy Moss. Same for Cris Carter, Andre Reed, and Terrell Owens.Adam Thielen is it. List of one, baby.That’s more receptions yards and 100 yard games this year than Antonio Brown. Or Michael Thomas. Or Julio Jones. Or Tyreek Hill.Or anyone. Just look if you don’t believe me:So come at me all you want with ‘Tyreek Hill is the best WR in the NFL’ takesChris Simms (seriously stop because that take was as bad as your accuracy when you played), or that Thielen is ‘just’ a top 5-10 WR in the NFL. Let’s see how the top receivers in Washington are doing, since the Redskins went with Alex Smith, a guy that clearly elevates the players around him (he said sarcastically):I also love extrapolating numbers out when a guy sets a ridiculous pace to start the season. Here’s what Thielen will do if he keeps it up through a full 16 games:Whew, that’s pretty good. So is this:It had Cardinals defensive backs up in arms:And look Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , you can’t tell Thielen’s story without some background, because NO ONE HAS HEARD THIS BEFORE I’M QUITE CERTAIN:Look, Thielen isn’t doing this alone. he has a great QB in Kirk Cousins, and opposite him is Stefon Diggs, another fantastic WR that defenses are still focusing on more than Thielen:When you have two true number one wide receivers like the VIkings do, it’s definitely a Sophie’s Choice on who to cover, and teams are still trying to prevent Diggs from burning them deep. And for most teams, the guy they roll out to cover Thielen simply can’t, and it’s allowed him to pile up huge numbers through six games. Because let’s face it, for all the help he gets from Diggs in drawing coverage away from him, and Cousins in getting him the ball, he still has to catch it and make something happen. And he does, with amazing regularity.So compile all the ‘best WR in the NFL’ lists you want......but if Thielen isn’t number one on said list, your list is invalid and bereft of football knowledge.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen