Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

to second place in two of three training jumps

in Sicheres Element 22.11.2019 06:55
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett, Oakland Raiders safety Charles Woodson and Buffalo Bills running back Boobie Dixon were named AFC Players of the Week for Week 12. Forsett carried the ball 22 times for 182 yards and two touchdowns in the Ravens 34-27 win at New Orleans. His 182 yards led all NFL players in Week 12 and marked his third 100-yard performance of the season. Woodson had eight tackles and one sack in the Raiders first win of the season, a 24-20 decision over Kansas City on Thursday night. His sack marked the 20th of his career, and Woodson is the only NFL player with at least 20 sacks and 50-plus interceptions (58) since sacks became an official statistic in 1982. Dixon blocked a punt that was recovered in the end zone for a touchdown in the Bills 38-3 win against the New York Jets at Detroits Ford Field on Monday night. The Mississippi State product, who also blocked a punt in Week 2 against Miami, is the first Bills player with two blocked punts in a season since Steve Tasker in 1990. Cheap Balenciaga . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail. Fake Balenciaga Cheap .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/ . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. Fake Balenciaga . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. Fake Balenciaga From China . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality.NEW YORK, N.Y. - It was a new day for Henrik Lundqvist, and the Rangers were looking forward rather than backwards. New York coach Alain Vigneault was anything but worried about his star goalie Wednesday, just hours after giving him the hook at 8:58 of the second period in the wake of four goals on 18 shots in what turned into a 7-4 loss to the Canadiens in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference final at the Bell Centre. "I just gave him a quick pat after the game, but Henrik doesnt need to hear anything from me," Vigneault said at a morning availability in Montreal before returning to New York. "Hes a veteran player. One of the best in his area, and Im sure hes going to be focused and ready for the next game." Vigneault, whose team rallied from 4-1 down to tie it at 4-4 before Montreal pulled away, discouraged further questions on the issue. "Dont worry about it. Its over with. Move on," he said when asked if he had ever put a goalie back in after pulling him. Game 6 goes Thursday night at Madison Square Garden. The Rangers lead Montreal three games to two. Lundqvist was not made available on the off-day. But those teammates who did meet the media — all three alternate captains —were equally unconcerned about their goalie. Forward Brad Richards said he expects Lunddqvist to bounce back from the Game 5 letdown.dddddddddddd "I think you guys all see how competitive he is, and thats not going to sit well," he said. "Even when he plays good, hes focused. I would imagine were going to see one of his better performances, especially going back to his crowd and wanting to rebound from that. Its not something well have to worry about. We always know hell regroup." Added defenceman Marc Staal: "Yeah, hell be fine. Its the last concern of anyone on our team." Lundqvist came into Game 5 with a .931 save percentage in the playoffs. That was reduced to .926 Tuesday night. Lundqvists play was prominent in the New York tabloids. "King Sized Loss," was the New York Post back-page headline. "Yank Lundqvist," was the Daily News headline. Defenceman Dan Girardi said none of the Rangers liked seeing Lundqvist exit early. "Obviously, you dont want to see that in any game, let alone a playoff game," he said. "We didnt give him too much help, and obviously A.V. (Alain Vigneault) felt that was the right move just to get him out of the game. We didnt feel great about that, but we couldnt just sit there and mope around about it. "We had to do something about it. We did. We came back and tied it." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen