Willkommen im Forum der Fantastischen Welt der Fabelwesen.

is 9-0 after a quick battle Saturday and trip back

in Sicheres Element 22.11.2019 06:37
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

LONDON - Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger knew Kim Kallstrom had a back injury when he signed the Sweden midfielder on loan on transfer deadline-day, but said it was too late to find anyone else. Despite Arsenals financial firepower, the 31-year-old midfielder was the only arrival in the January transfer window. Signed until the end of the season as injury cover, Kallstrom might not be fit until mid-March after arriving Friday at Arsenal having injured his back earlier in the week while training with Spartak Moscow. If Kallstrom remains sidelined, Spartak will pay his wages for up to six weeks. Wenger said Sunday he considered aborting the deal for Kallstrom, who has made 108 appearances for Sweden. "I would not have signed him if we had two or three more days to do something, but it was Friday night at five oclock, so it was (a case of) you (sign) nobody or you do it under these conditions," Wenger said Sunday. "I decided to do it because we might, because of the number of games we have now in February, we might need the players in March or April. "There is a possibility (that he may not play) but as well there is the possibility that he scores us the winning goal that might be vitally important." The injury, described by Wenger as a "micro-fracture," prevents Kallstrom from immediately providing cover for Mathieu Flamini, who has two games of a suspension remaining, and injured midfielders Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey. "Since the start of the season, all our central midfielders have missed a part of the season - whether its Flamini, Wilshere, (Mikel) Arteta, (Alex Oxlade) Chamberlain or (Santi) Cazorla," Wenger said. "All of them have had injuries and it can happen that a few of them miss the next part (of the season) together." Arsenal is provisionally top of the Premier League after the injury-hit team beat Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday. Although Wenger spent nothing in January, he was pursuing targets, with a deal for Schalke attacking midfielder Julian Draxler collapsing. "We are not against spending," Wenger said. "You have announced a lot of transfers in your papers that have not happened, in many places, that means it is not as easy as it looks, even with money, to buy the right players in that period." Fake Shoes Black Friday . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday . After not scoring 40 points in the opening quarter in the last five seasons, the Rockets have done it five times this season and twice in the last three games. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . The Toronto Argonauts (11-7) look for an opportunity to repeat as CFL champions when they host the surging Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10-8) on Sunday. Cheap Shoes Black Friday . -- David Ortiz saved his only hit for a key moment for the Boston Red Sox. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. LAS VEGAS -- Ronda Rousey heard the chorus of boos again. This time it was for a different reason. Rousey kept her UFC womens bantamweight title, dropping Sara McMann to the mat with a left knee to the area of her liver at 1:06 of the first round at UFC 170 on Saturday night. Rousey (9-0) was booed by fans during the post-fight interview after the co-main event was quickly stopped by referee Herb Dean, much to the fans dismay at Mandalay Bay Events Center. McMann, who seemed hurt after the blow to her right side with her back to the fence, is now 7-1. "I didnt think it was too soon," Rousey said. "Obviously, thats why we have a referee in there. I just went to that spot." The 27-year old from Venice, Calif., is 9-0 after a quick battle Saturday and trip back in the octagon after defeating Miesha Tate on Dec. 28. "I told (UFC President) Dana (White) I will fight on 24 hours notice," Rousey said. "I know we spent a lot of time training in the clinch. We were focusing on the knees. Im still learning. I was doing the judo when I was kid. I feel Im more rounded as a martial artist now." Rousey, who was a 4-1 favourite, was also booed after her last title defence against Miesha Tate. Rousey refused to shake hands with Tate after their bout at UFC 168 in December. Both fighters started Saturday nights fight with a flourish before Rousey backed McMann, a 33-year old from Gaffney, S.C., to the fence. After the liver shot, McMann did not fight back and Rousey used a left shot to the same area. "Looking back, it seem kind of quick," McMann said. "I should get up quicker. If you want to win fights, you have to get up quicker. When I hit the ground, I got my bearings back. When I heard his voice, I was reaching for a leg." McMann only landed one good shot on Rousey. In the other co-main event, Daniel Cormier (13-0) easily defeated Patrick Cummins (4-1) by TKO at 1:19 of the first round of their light heavyyweight co-main event.dddddddddddd Cormier, who just moved down a weight class, hit Cummins with a right upper cut and knocked him to the mat. Cormier never recovered. "It feels good because it was my first finish in UFC," Cormier said. "Training camp was long and hard and I prepared for a long fight, but I have no complaints. Ive been talking about this move (to light heavyweight) and when you do it the right way, you dont feel any effects. At heavyweight, I could feel these guys out. I think these guys (at light heavyweight) are a little faster." Cummins, a 9-1 underdog, lost his job at an Orange County coffee shop for taking Whites phone call to fight on Saturday, filling in for Rashad Evans, who blew out his knee in training. White said Cummins would have another fight "to prepare for," and would use him again. The card also featured three welterweight matches. Canadian Rory MacDonald got past Brazilian Demian Maia by a unanimous decision with all the judges scoring it 29-28 in the three-round final welterweight bout. Maia (18-6), a 2-1 underdog, had MacDonald (16-2) on the mat most of the first round and later had a takedown midway through the third. But MacDonald later escaped about a minute later in the third. Stephen Thompson knocked out Robert Whittaker in the first round of the main cards first match. Thompson (9-1) used two rights to the left side of a stumbling Whittaker (12-4), who later went down. Whittaker then landed a barrage of punches as the fight was stopped at 3:43. Mike Pyle defeated TJ Waldburger by technical knockout in the third round at 4:03 of the second welterweight bout of the night. Pyle (26-9-1) dominated Waldburger (16-9) in the first two rounds. But the night belonged to Rousey, who is filming a movie in March. "I promise my coaches I would drop her with a body shot," she said. "It was a goal I had for this fight. Im happy I did that for them tonight." . ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: soikeobdcbdaclub
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 497 Themen und 501 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen